Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Storenvy Shop!

Anyone who is interested in deco-den and other crafts should check out my new listings on my storenvy shop! I've listed some beautiful acrylic rhinestones in 5 different colors! Here's one of them:


Lavender Jelly rhinestones.

I have also listed some confetti. These have variety of uses from deco-den, nail art, for  miniature clay sweets, resin, and paper crafts!



I also listed all of my expired etsy listings there and marked down the prices! Here are some of them:

Candy ring

Pendant with fabric incased.

Skull ring.


Please come visit my shop and help support a starving students! lol just playin!

http://craftersdelights.storenvy.com/

1 comment:

  1. You should see how my associate Wesley Virgin's report launches in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get everything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the same secrets tons of famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that thought has even occurred IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years ago, while driving a non-registered, trash bucket of a car without a license and with $3.20 in his bank account.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living check to check! When will I finally succeed?"

    You took part in those questions, ain't it right?

    Your own success story is going to be written. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    ReplyDelete